About the Course
Sign up By
Register and Pay
An “Intermediate” watercolor class for students with some experience.
Enjoy painting a favorite subject of many artists – sunflowers!
· Enjoy creating art in a shared environment
· Develop your skills, style and technique with guided instruction
Understand basic properties of watercolor, composition & color
(Supplies are not included.)
· Photos of sunflowers will be provided or can bring your own print
· Also consider downloading an image to a pad or phone so you can zoom in on details
· Watercolor paper – large sheets available for purchase in the art room
· Watercolor paints, brushes, masking fluid (optional), palette, paper towels
· Supplies can also be purchased locally at Michaels, Hobby Lobby or online.
Email: email@example.com / Text: 631-766-3752
Expect an email with details about a week before class (Email me with any questions)
Min 4 / Max 10
Friday, October 20th
Please register in “Class Binder” located in the art room
Place CAM slip in the attached envelope in binder
This holds you rplace in class. Must notify teacher if unable to atend or CAM will be charged