About the Course
Sign up By
Register and Pay
An “Intermediate” class for students with some watercolor experience.
Enjoy painting a favorite “low country” subject – marshes!
· Enjoy creating art in a shared environment
· Develop your skills, style and technique with guided instruction
Understand basic properties of watercolor, composition & color
(Supplies are not included.)
· Photos of marshes will be provided or can bring your own image
· Also consider downloading an image to a pad or phone so you can zoom in on details
· Watercolor paints, brushes, masking fluid (optional), palette, paper towels, pencil, kneaded eraser, water spritzer
· Watercolor paper – large sheets available for purchase in the art room
· Supplies can also be purchased locally at Michaels, Hobby Lobby or online.
Expect an email with details about a week before class (Please email me with any questions)
min 4 max 10
Please register in “Class Binder” located in the art room
Place CAM slip in the attached envelope in binder
CAM holds your place in class. NO SHOWs are charged full price of class. Please contact the instructor