Winners of Fall Art Show 2015
People’s Choice: The Rookery – Pat Wilund
FIRST SATURDAY SALES – New Policy
1. Any club member in good standing may bring their art to the club to sell on the first Saturday of the month, except when the club may be having other activities such as the art shows or when the club is closed by the Community Association for an event such as the table sales that take place twice a year.
2. Members who participate in First Saturday Sales should arrive at the club in time to set up by 9:30 a.m. and must stay with their art during the sale.
3. Hours for the First Saturday Sales are 10:00 am – Noon. Members should remove their art as soon as their last customer has left after the noon close.
4. All sales will go through the club and checks and CAM charges will be written to “All About Art.”
a. Taxes and 10% will be taken out of all sales. Cards are exempt from the 10% deduction.
b. The treasurer will collect the money that day and pay members who have sold art on the same time schedule as any other payments to members, usually between 7-10 days. Checks will be sent directly from the bank.
5. Members selling their art at the First Saturday Sales should not schedule themselves for monitor during the First Saturday Sales.
Approved by vote of the Executive Board, September 4, 2015.